Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Smoothies and Shakes on Nantucket

Icecream, oh give me icecream! Or any combination of a summer treat.

Rainy day, cloudy day, icecream makes me feel better. Nantucket homemade icecream at the Juice Bar, 12 Broad Street, (508) 228-5799 has the best icecream ever! I've never tried coconut icecream before but I had asked them for suggestions. So I settled on a coconut shake. I force my friends to go when on Nantucket. In the summer the line goes on and on and on. They serve it with a smile. You can try any flavor.

If you're on Straight Wharf I highly suggest checking out Nantucket Icecream @ Juice Guys, 44 Straight Wharf, (508) 228-4464. I love the Mango Mama smoothie. I can't ever get enough. It is located on Straight Wharf close to where the Hyline ferry docks. It's hidden away so you really have to look.

Happy treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment